Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun!

Hi there,
Well, our last ladies' night out was the most fun yet!!!! We all got together at Lisa and Audra's home and had game night. Thanks so much to Lisa and Audra for opening up their beautiful home and letting us practically tear it down by throwing the game disk (RED)!!!
We ate junk food and played a hysterical game called catch phrase. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life! Everyone had sooooo much fun. Then we went out back and hung out around the fire pit and talked. I don't think anyone was ready to leave and go home at the end of the night.
We really enjoyed having Beth and Amy (my 2nd cousins...... once removed...... right Amy???) join us this time. They are the sweetest and funniest girls ever.
We missed all of you ladies who couldn't make it this time.
I think I can safely say that a wonderful time was had by all. I will be sending out the June invitations soon. Can't wait to see you all there!

No comments: