Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ladies' night in.................



Hi there!!!
The first picture I posted was the only picture that came out clear from our last ladies' night out. JUST KIDDING!!! That picture just cracked me up so I had to use it :-) Actually, we were having fun and stuffing our faces while we watched the movie and I just forgot to take pictures. Sorry :-(
Ladies' night in was soooo much fun!!! We missed all of you that couldn't be there. We had tons of yummy snacks and we watched the movie Waitress with Keri Russell. It was a great movie, especially for a bunch of girls!!
Thanks again to Cindy for letting us use her home. We really appreciate everything you did to make our night special!
I hope everyone is doing well and the invitations for May will be coming soon :-)

No comments: